Search our Jobs
- Harlow, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, England
A CAD Technician is required by a leading organisation within the Electrical Industry. Based near Hoddesdon on the Hertfordshire / Essex borders, you’ll be given the opportunity to progress your career and you’ll work on some fantastic projects. The salary range is £22,000 to £30,000 (dependent on experience).
You’ll join a fantastic employer who employ over 50 staff and who have been established for over 25 years.
Your Duties will include:
- Producing lighting control drawings from schematics
- Drawing lighting control plans for commercial buildings
- Producing electrical wiring layout designs for buildings with multiple floors from project managers designs and mark ups
- Creating BIM objects in Autodesk Revit using templates
- Using in-house checking software to make sure drawings are correct with numbering and wiring
- Previous experience of producing CAD Drawings.
- A knowledge of Revit / AutoDesk would be desirable.
- A good knowledge of Schematics is highly desirable.
Alternate Job Titles:
AutoCad Operator / CAD Operator / Draftsperson / Revit Operator
Near to Hoddesdon on the Herts / Essex borders
Commute from Harlow / Potters Bar / Cheshunt / Hertford / Welwyn Garden City / Enfield
To £30,000 + Benefits
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.